To manage the BlackBerry Apps Lab and student ambassador for specialized instructional and/or research mobile computing applications. Responsible for supervising all operations of laboratory including scheduling, user assistance, software management, hardware integrity, planning and arranging events, help in developing a community, creating throughput and planning for future needs.
Main Areas of Responsibility :
- Ensure all PC’s are working.
- Ensure all the required software is installed and that the network is running .
- That internet access is available to those who may need it (system to monitor and control internet usage) .
- Co-ordinate with developers on lab access and lab availability .
- Arrange access to the lab for developers .
- Ensure that someone is available when the lab is in use .
- Ensure that printing services are available (monitor and control cost) .
- Ensure that all physical infrastructure is looked after .
- Create, manage content and promoting the Website, Facebook page etc. .
- Ensure that devices are signed out correctly .
- Ensure devices are in working order once they are returned .
- Co-ordinate with guest lecturers, training partners and trainers to ensure that the lab is available to them and that everything they require is setup beforehand .
- Ensure that the developers have access to all the development tools both in the lab and when away .
- Ensure that any assistant is aware of lab policies and procedures .
- Ensure that new users of the lab are orientated with the lab and informed its Code of Conduct .
- Ensure that new users have any devices which they being themselves setup for the lab i.e. Internet on a laptop.
- Help in developing the community surrounding the lab.
- Represent the lab at relevant events.
- Help in arranging and overseeing event in the lab.
- Understand the player and events related to the lab .
- Coordinate and initiate Events .
Interpersonal Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Full-time availability, with military service status fully finalized for men.
- A bachelor’s degree in an ICT technology field from a prominent university.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills. Proven ability to communicate clearly, both written and oral.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Innovative, positive approach, self motivated.
- Team player, dynamic, and passionate about work and people.
Employment Terms :
- Market-competitive salaries.
- The candidates will be hired at TIEC in Smart Village, with medical coverage.
- The contract is renewed on a yearly basis based on performance evaluation.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send a copy of CV along with the job Code to the Following Email address: email@example.com Kindly mention the Job Code in the email Subject .